Junior Creative - Graphic Design, Artworker
WHITEROOM™ have a fantastic opportunity for a Junior Creative, someone who is talented and hardworking with a holistic skill set, ready and eager to grow in a role where you’ll work on a variety of projects across our accounts.
You must be outgoing, confident, have strong interpersonal and organisational skills and look to become a valued key team member. Being able to express and develop ideas to exceptional presentation and production standards is very important.
A little bit about us:
WHITEROOM™ design is a successful growing UK design house. Specialists in the strategic, design, development and execution of our client’s customer facing experiences and communication – delivering:
• Retail interiors
• International exhibitions
• Brand commercial spaces
• Display fixtures and Point of Sale
• Graphic communication
• Online websites
• Digital content & engagements.
WHITEROOM™ work alongside and with some of the world’s most exciting consumer brands including Merrell, New Era, Giant Bicycles, Mitsubishi and Weirdfish. We are proud of the fact that we create lasting relationships with our clients, building on trust, experience and excellence. Established since 2004, we have built an international network of trusted suppliers and partners which allows us to offer full service solutions for our clients.
We’re looking for a candidate who loves design and creative thinking; with exceptional art-working skills and a passion to own one of our most exciting accounts. Working across both print, digital and motion production, the role is open to the right person who can demonstrate talent, initiative and a keen eye for detail. The role will involve:
The role will involve:
• A close working relationship with the strategic and creative designers
• Working on our key account providing regular marketing assets.
• Varied work across print, digital and motion.
• Working collaboratively with team or independently on projects across the account to ensure clients requirements are met.
• Manage production and liaise with printers/specialist trades and suppliers.
• Working alongside teams on other projects, aiding with pitch projects, creative presentations, Whiteroom marketing etc.
• Degree (or similar) in the creative field with a strong portfolio.
• Great understanding of the Adobe Creative Suite.
• Demonstrate a passion for creative design and a hunger to learn more.
• Excellent understanding of design principles from creative thinking to typography.
• Experience with videography and film production a real bonus.
•Desire to lead projects and take ownership of work.
• Good organisational skills are important.
Most of all:
A passion and enthusiasm for design, with a creative flair; - a flexible approach when working in a team; - excellent communication skills to interpret and negotiate briefs with internal teams; good presentation skills and the confidence to explain any ideas to colleagues; time management skills and the ability to cope with several projects at a time; accuracy and attention to detail when finalising designs; - being open to feedback and willing to make changes to your designs.
We are an active bunch, and promoters of ‘One Simple Thing’. Whether that one simple thing is picking your kids up from school on a Friday afternoon, enjoying a long bike ride in the summer sun, or hitting the gym to keep up with your training programme. We actively encourage our staff to be loud and proud about the simple things that matter and are flexible in allowing you to do this.
Other company perks include:
• Optional free gym membership for a cheeky lunch workout, swim or sauna.
• Unlimited tea, coffee, espresso and water.
• Annual social events
• Full kitchen use for the chef in you
• Studio shower
• Breakout area
• Plenty of free parking
• Pension contribution scheme
• End of year bonus scheme
We would like this position to be filled immediately by someone full of energy, passionate about their work and driven to take us forward.
If you feel you can be a passionate designer for WHITEROOM™ then please send your expression of interest along with a CV and supporting relevant work to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title: JUNIOR CREATIVE DESIGNER
Salary will reflect experience.
Can we help you with your next project?