We are looking for a ‘Marketing Visionary’ to push and grow our agency brand WHITEROOM™. You will be responsible for all outward facing content that will keep current clients engaged, attract new clients and grow our B2B and public profile.
A little bit about us:
The WHITEROOM™ design agency is a successful growing UK design house. Specialists in the strategic, design, development and execution of our client’s customer facing experiences and communication – delivering:
• Retail interiors
• International exhibitions
• Brand commercial spaces
• Graphic communication
• Online websites
• Digital content & engagements.
WHITEROOM™ work alongside and with some of the world’s most exciting consumer brands including Merrell, New Era, Giant Bicycles, Mitsubishi and Weirdfish. We are proud of the fact that we create lasting relationships with our clients, building on trust, experience and excellence.
Established since 2004, we have built an international network of trusted suppliers and partners which allows us to offer full service solutions for our clients. We are currently an internal team of 12, backed by our supplier network. We are now entering what we see as the next stage of growth at WHITEROOM™, focussed on developing our own brand profile - looking to increase our visibility…
…So, we now have a very exciting opportunity for a Marketing Creative Executive at WHITEROOM™.
The role & goals
The role will be to present WHITEROOM™ with rich and relevant content on all our existing social platforms whilst developing new marketing opportunities. The role is dynamic and exciting. You’ll be challenged with growing the reach and exposure of our agency brand, allowing the team to open new opportunities with high profile consumer brands in sectors such as:
The role will involve working closely with one of the directors helping to shape the outward image of the agency. You will become a key person of the business with access to all aspects of the business to generate and create content.
The idea is to treat our agency as its own brand – applying best practices and principles that we do for our public facing clients daily. So this role is open to experienced agency or in-house brand marketing creatives.
The ideal candidate will be a forward thinking proactive visionary who can develop solid strategies and deliver them with confidence. You will be fully supported working closely with the team.
Responsibilities will include:
• Social media strategies
• Social channel management
• Content planning
• Content management and creation
• Article writing
• Award submissions
• Google Adwords - alongside specialist consultant.
• Agency website support
• Seeking new opportunities to expose our design brand to potential clients
• Support internal event/show management – for example ‘Retail Design Expo’, RDE this May.
• To engage with all staff members and stay In-tune with all projects and translate them into our own stories.
• Very good communication skills
• Exceptional writing skills
• English/Marketing/Business qualification, ideally degree level.
• Social media experience
• The right candidate should have a passion and very good understanding for social media and content creation. Able to translate the design processes, development and completed projects into exciting and engaging content.
• A passion for all design, especially interior, retail, events, branding and digital. We want someone with a deep passion for design and all things creative.
• A focused professional
• Ideally with a least 5 years’ experience in marketing, business development, article writing and social media savvy.
• Experience with Adobe software, photoshop and Indesign would be an advantage
Facebook: @whiteroomuk / Whiteroom Agency
LinkedIn: Whiteroom Retail & Branding Agency
We are after a commercially aware story telling marketing artist
The ideal candidate will also be client facing. Our clients work very closely with us so you’ll have opportunity to engage and work with them on creating content for WHITEROOM™. We need to show we are the ultimate consultants in what we do, delivering exceptional brand communication and experiences for our customers, so we need to do the same for ours. We want to create meaningful relevant content, with industry news and experiences for our clients that demonstrate value in working with the agency WHITEROOM™.
We are not looking for a traditional approach, we would like to be disruptive in our marketing approach, we would like someone to challenge the norm and think of new creative and engaging ways to talk about the culture, work and excellence of WHITEROOM™.
You will need a valid passport and driving license as you will be required to travel and visit international shows and projects when necessary.
We are an active bunch, and promoters of ‘One Simple Thing’. Whether that one simple thing is picking your kids up from school on a Friday afternoon, enjoying a long bike ride in the summer sun, or hitting the gym to keep up with your training programme. We actively encourage our staff to be loud and proud about the simple things that matter and are flexible in allowing you to do this.
Other company perks include:
• Optional free gym membership at www.everyoneactive.com nationwide with the closest in Stratford-Upon-Avon for a cheeky lunch workout, swim or sauna.
• Unlimited tea, coffee, espresso and water.
• Annual social events
• Full kitchen use for the chef in you
• Studio shower
• Breakout area
• Plenty of free parking
• Pension contribution scheme
• End of year bonus scheme
We would like this position to be filled by someone full of energy, passionate about their work and driven to take us forward.
If you feel you can be a passionate visionary for WHITEROOM™ then please send your expression of interest along with a CV and supporting relevant work to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title: MARKETING ROLE
Salary will reflect experience and value, guide 30K
Job Type: Full Time
PLEASE, NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES
Can we help you with your next project?